pMARS is a portable MARS written in C by Albert Ma, Nándor Sieben, Stefan Strack and Mintardjo Wangsaw. The latest version supports the extended ICWS'94 Redcode standard, p-space and read/write limits and is the official Redcode simulator of rec.games.corewar. The first version of pMARS was released on 25th August 1993.
- pMARS v0.9.4 (04 July 2022) - pmars-0.9.4.zip, Windows binary
- pMARS v0.9.2 (25 December 2000) - pmars-0.9.2.zip, Windows binary
- pMARS v0.8.6 (10 April 2000) - pmars-0.8.6.zip, Windows binary
- pMARS v0.8.5 (20 February 1996) - pmars-0.8.5.zip, Windows binary
- pMARS v0.8.0 (05 August 1995) - pmars-0.8.0.zip, Windows binary
pMARS-SDL is a port of pMARS by Joonas Pihlaja, which uses the Simple DirectMedia Library to display the core. For more details, see the pMARS-SDL homepage.
- Redcode Reference is a quick reference for the extended ICWS'94 draft standard
- ICWS'94 Primer covers the new ICWS'94 features for players already familiar with ICWS'88
- CDB Primer is an introduction to the CDB debugger
- Football pMARS source code and Windows binary, created by trac for round 21 of the Redcoders Frenzy tournament
- pMARS v0.9.2 patch set by Joonas Pihlaja, adds read/write limits and a number of bug fixes (included in pMARS from 0.9.4)
- pMARS v0.9.2 sound patch by Hermann Samso
- pMARS v0.8.6 sound patch by Hermann Samso
- pMARS v0.8.6 permutation patch by Ilmari Karonen (included in pMARS from 0.9.0)
Old binaries for DOS, Windows XP or earlier. Not compatible with modern versions of Windows.