This is a collection of tools (source-code only) written for Omega. I think
they were originally written for the Amiga version of Omega but should for the
DOS version as well.
TNK file into a SRC file (text source file). Find out why that tank
is "so damn good."
||Contains three tools:
- tnkprice - calculates the price of a tank.
- rechk - recalculates the checksum of a file
- anatnk - incremental disassembler/TNK analyzer
||Contains six tools:
- fld2bmp - creates a 1 pixel/tile BMP file
- fld3bmp - creates a full size bitmap map from a
- fld4bmp - creates a full size bitmap map from a
FLD file, along with a strip
on the right side
with the text of a text file (a tank AI source
listing, perhaps) in the standard Omega font.
- mkfld - creates a FLD
- banfld - makes a field file with a banner text
- readterr - reads a terrain.tlb file and saves it as a terrain.dat file for fld3bmp
||Contains three tools (plus a few other bits):
- rdtxt - reads a BTX file and prints the
messages contained therein, or creates a
- varenum - enumerates the Omega system
variables along with their unique numbers
- mkfon - creates a font file (Omega.fon)
||An incomplete simulator for Omega. Would have
been very cool if it were finished.